Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 18 July 2017

What I Wore: Trip To Meadowhall...


Happy Tuesday.

The countdown to the school holidays is on! Only 3 and a half more days left at school for the children. I can not wait to get out and about, I really need a change of scenery.

 On Sunday we went to Meadowhall for the afternoon. 


Great, a good excuse to get dressed up and go out!! Beats staying home, any day of the week. Sometimes it can be so boring being at home all day and it makes a lovely change to get out somewhere different.

We went so my Husband could spend his Birthday money, although I came home with a new dress/jumpsuit and he came back with nothing!!


I call this my Marilyn Monroe dress as Marilyn had worn a white dress one very simerla to this one.

I can not think how many years ago I brought it but it still fits nicely and looks great on. No matter if I go down a size or up 2, it still fits me. I got it from George at Asda years and years ago off the sale rail for £1.00!! Had my pounds worth over and over again, but can't let it go yet!


I teamed it up with this pretty kimono that I had last year, also from George at Asda and my Primark wedged shoes.


A few car selfies in the back of my car whilst we were stuck in traffic for about 45 minutes!! Grr, nothing worse than road works on a Sunday!!


What I Wore: Dress George at Asda | Kimono c/o George at Asda | Shoes :Primark


When you go to Meadowhall you can not leave with having some yummy food first, there is so many places to pick from.

Me and my Daughter usually always end up eating Chinese and my Husband and sons usually pick The Chips Shop for a nice mixed kebab.

So tasty!!


Do you have a favourite dress you wear time and time again?

If you could pick your favourite food from any restaurant or food stall, what would you pick and why?

Have you been shopping in-store or online lately? If so what did you buy?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig