Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 14 August 2017

Afternoon Tea Week: Creative Mondays...


Happy Monday and welcome back to this week's 14/08/2017 Creative Mondays blog hop!

How is your Summer going so far?

Unbelievably busy here! I am also trying to de-clutter the house, garden, garage and shed too. All with the kids off school!

You have to make a mess to tidy up, right!?

So much going on lately. Not to mention I have also planned to paint the walls and build up some new wardrobes in my Son's room.

Straight onto this week's features:

3 out of the 5 beautiful and inspiring over 50 bloggers who set up a challenge (5 OVER 50 CHALLENGE) linked up here last week. I love stopping by their lovely blogs and orange is such a lovely colour, definitely Orange is the new Black!.

I love all their outfits and I am featuring all 3 bloggers today:


Jacqui from Mummabstylish. I adore this orange jumpsuit. I want one!! How beautiful does Jacqui look in this! I need to stop by Matalan and see if they still have one in. I bet they wont though as thi was such a bargain in the sale.


Gail from Is This Mutton. I love this look and have similar items but never thought of putting them today. Love this look, especially Gails sandals.


Another favourite look from Laurie from Vanity And Me Style. Love orange and white together. What a beautiful combination.


How sweet is this Unicorn?: Frau Tschi Tschi


These DIY Skewers With Protein and Vegetables look so tasty and healthy, yummy!!


I love to stop by Debbie's blog and see what creative thing she has been up to. If you have stopped by before you will know how creative she gets with her up all year long Christmas trees. They are always so creative, crafty, special and seasonal. Why not stop by today and see her latest inspiration ideas: These Under Sea Ornaments are great.


This week is also Afternoon Tea Week. How nice? Any excuse to make up posh sandwiches with plenty of cream-filled cakes for me, yummy!!


Enjoy your week ahead and now onto the blog hop:




14/08/2017 Creative Monday Crafty, Creative, Stylish, Yummy Blog Hop:


A few Creative Mondays blog hop linky party kind requests:
  • Please, add your links straight to your blog posts and not your main blog. So we can read all your creative posts. You can add recipes and food tutorials. Anything crafty. Up-cycled projects. Style, wish lists and outfit posts. Home makeovers, home tours. Any kind of creative, crafty tutorials. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks. Add your blog posts to the blog hop below.
  • Please try to visit a few of the blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.Sharing is caring.
  • Please add the Creative Monday blog button or a text link back to my blog in the posts you are linking up. Or add them on you blog hop page so others can find the hop and join in the fun.
  • It would be great if you would like to follow me here? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
  • Don't forget you can also tweet me your links and I can re-tweet them.@clairejustineo
  • Have fun blog hopping around.
  • Do not forget to stop by our other blog hops too. On Wednesday you can share your photo's at our photo blog hop. On Friday's you can link up any post that you would like to share.
  • By linking up you are giving me permission to maybe feature your blog next week.





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig