Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 3 August 2017

London St Pancras International Station...


Happy Thursday. 

Just a quick post before we dash out again. I do not know where I am coming or going this holiday!!

Today I am sharing a few photos from one of our days out earlier this week. 

On Monday we had a fun day out in London. Only 3 of us this time. Me, my husband and youngest son. My Daughter did not want to get up early and wanted to stay home with one of her big brothers for the day.



An early morning train selfie. Eek, I looked tired but trying to look awake! Too early for me.
We love to visit London and any excuse to pop on a fancy dress. 

Made a nice change going down in first class. How much room do you get in these seats!? Lovely and comfortable, I could get used to this. 


A nice cup of tea to start the day.


This is alway one of my favourite shots when I arrive here. I take this photo every time I come. A creature of habit, maybe.


Not forgetting to take a photo of the 30ft statue of a couple in a loving clinch. How romantic!?


Stunning in colour and in black and white too. Love the lights and architect of this building.


I love to walk around St Pancras International Station. The building itself is amazing. The shops are pretty cool too. I can only imagine how amazing it would be to stay the night here in the hotel. 


London St Pancras International Station Hotel. 

One day I would love to stay here. I can dream, can't I!?


The start of our day and planning where to go first. We never did any of our plans though. I will save that one for another day!! All good fun though.

We had a great day out together. I really wish we could all get out together more but having a dog makes it hard work getting out for too long.

Mollie the Collie was being naughty at the park for my Son and would not come back to them to put her lead on. She caused them lots of stress so I best not ask them to look after her again just yet.

Have you been to St Pancras train station before?

Ever stayed in their hotel?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig