Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 21 September 2017

Alternative To A Little Black Dress: Over 40 Style...


Hello lovelies, thanks for stopping by again today.

Are you looking for an alternative to a little black dress?

Something not too bright, fits beautifully, very comfortable and stylish to wear?


Today I am sharing this amazing Autumn dress I have found at Bonmarché.

It is beautiful!! 

If you like lace, fancy an alternative to the little black dress, then you will love this one.


To be honest, I was never a fan of plain Navy dresses before I seen this one. I noticed it online and something drawn me in straight away. Not sure if it was the colour, style, lace or what but as soon as I seen it, I knew this was going to be my dress.


I could not wait for it to arrive, to see if it looks as good as it did on their website. It did, if not better.


I am really pleased with this dress and I know I will get lots of wear out of it throughout Autumn/Winter. It feels so comfortable to wear and feels great on. I picked a size 10 and it fits beautifully, also a little room if I go out for a meal in it.


This will be my goto dress when I am going out. Something stylish and pretty for many occasions over the cooler months. Something that could be dressed up with heels for a night out of dresses down with boots and bright tights for days out and shopping trips.


Flute Lace Sleeve Fit and Flare Dress:

This new lace fit and flare features an on-trend flute sleeve. Provides a flattering fit in a beautiful stretch lace for comfort. Wear throughout the day for a casual look or dress this up with tights and heels for an easy evening outfit.
  • Colour: Navy.
  • Length: 104cm (41in)
  • Material: Lace 45% Nylon 33% Cotton 18% Viscose 2% Polyster 1% Lyocell 1% Modal
  • Product Care: Machine Washable
  • Price £35.00


Alternative To A Little Black Dress: Over 40 Style

What do you think? Makes a nice alternative to a little black dress?


What I Wore:
  • Dress: c/o BonmarchĂ©
  • Tights: Primark
  • Boots: c/o Deichmann

About this post: BonmarchĂ© kindly sent me a dress of my choice for the purpose of this review. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig