Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 18 September 2017

Cheeseburger Day: Creative Mondays Blog Hop..


Happy 17/09/2017 Creative Mondays blog hop. Welcome back to this weeks yummy, creative and stylish blog hop.

How has your weekend been?

All good and relaxing I hope?

Yesterday my two youngest children ran their fist Cross Country's of the season. We know Winter is on it way once Cross Country starts up again!!

It was a beautiful morning, so sunny and it really did not feel like cross country season. Maybe it will next time (in about a months time).

Happy Cheeseburger Day too. Love cheeseburgers? We use to love going out for Cheese burgers as a family but since my Daughter has been diagnosed with Coeliac Disease it is not something will we ever do again. Unless they start selling Gluten Free ones, that is!!

Thanks for linking up last week, an amazing 127 posts were shared here!! Thank you so much. 

Before we party again this week, I would like to feature some of the posts that caught my eye from last week:


Love this Fresh Fall Look from Shauna over at Lipgloss And Lace. Mustard is one of my favourite colours to wear in Autumn and it looks great teamed up with denim.


Halloween is just around the corner and these Glittered Pumpkins are such a great idea from The Scrap  Shoppe Blog. I could see these sat in my hallway or on my table this Autumn.


Fancy some Avocado Peas And Feta On Toast for breakfast anyone?


Love this Diy Crochet Linen Chambray Jacket over at Meinhilde and Tomiko's blog. Such a lovely style and colour.


How great are these Hot Spiced Cider cups. I would love to try one right now.


Red is my favourite colour and I love Ani's outfit here: Fleuran: Ahoi.

Now onto this weeks party:

Welcome to this week's 17/09/2017 Creative Mondays blog hop:


Creative Mondays Linky Party Link Up Requests:

  1. Please link up all your blog posts that you would like to share with us today, straight to a post and not just your main blog. Add any of your creative, recipes, crafty, diy and stylish posts with us today. You can share tutorials. Anything creative. Up-cycled post projects. Stylish and fashion posts. Home makeovers, house restyle and home tours. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks. 
  2. Add your blog posts to the linky below and share your blog posts with us at Creative Mondays. 
  3. Please try to visit some of the other blogs on this list and share the linky love. Have fun hopping around the blog hop.
  4. It would be great if you could add a Creative Mondays blog hop button somewhere on your blog post or sidebar. or a link back to this blog hop to help others find it and join in the fun too.
  5. Please spread the #CreativeMondays word around your social media channels and on Twitter so your blogging friends can join in with us. Do not forget to tweet me your links that you have added today and I will re-tweet them. @clairejustineo
  6. It would be great if you would like to follow me somewhere on any of my social media channels? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
  7. Do not forget to stop by our other blog hops too. On Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday you can share your photo's at our photo blog hop. Every Friday you can link up any family friendly post that you would like to share.
  8. By linking up you are giving this blog Claire Justine permission to use and pictures or content from your blog, so I can feature your blog next week.
Thanks for stopping by today. This linky has now closed. This blog hop has now been deleted due to old broken links and deleted pages. Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. I host 3 new ones each week. See you again soon.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig