Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 17 September 2017

Never Ending Story: London To Margate: Over 40 Style...


Happy Sunday.

Hope your having a lovely relaxing weekend?

No rest here!! Today we have taken the two youngest children to a cross country race. The first Cross Country competition of the Autumn/Winter season 2017. I think they enjoyed it as they both work hard.

Also I have been so busy catching up with iron from our holidays. Grr, it is never ending with a family. Just as you finish one lot you have another few loads waiting to be washed!! 

Never Ending!? 

This week I have been busy busy, giving my kitchen a end of Summer clean up and fresh layer of paint. Something else that is never ending. Cleaning up the kitchen with a family too. As soon as all the pots are clean and the floor mopped, my children find more pots and Mollie walks dirty foot prints all over!! I could do with some slippers or her! Lol.

My kitchen makeover is coming along nicely but more on that when it is finished!


Never Ending Story: London To Margate: Over 40 Style...

Today I am sharing some of my favourite outfits from the last few weeks of Summer. We had some great days out but I was always behind blogging about things as everything happened so fast.

From London:

A visit to London with my Husband and youngest Son. A rare selfie with my Son who is growing to fast!!


What I Wore: Dress: Asda | Shoes: Converse | Bag: c/o George at Asda |


To Margate:

Another favourite outfit on a sunny day in Margate.


Summers day in in Margate: What I Wore: Dress: Primark | Shoes: c/o Strive |


What I Wore: Sunglasses: Primark | Dress: Matalan |

Is there any jobs you find never ending?

If so, please share with us?

See you tomorrow for The Creative Mondays blog hop where you can link up your outfit posts with us.





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig