Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 19 September 2017

New Bonmarché Coat For Autumn..


Happy Tuesday friends,

I've just got back from walkies with Mollie and it is lovely and sunny out there today. I can not believe we are well into September already. It feels like time is flying by so quickly. Do you think so too?


Have you noticed how the nights are getting darker earlier and the mornings turning cooler? The trees outside my window are also turning beautiful shades of red, brown and golden. Eek, it is nearly Autumn, in fact, Autumn officially starts this weekend.


With the Autumn chill in the air, it is time to think about packing away the rest of my Summer clothes and pulling out the woolly jumpers from the back of the wardrobe. Time also to think about layering up your lighter weight clothes to keep me warm in Autumn and finding out my warmer waterproof jackets that have been hidden away over the last few months so they are easier to find and wear again now.


Also, time to go shopping and treat myself to a few new seasonal things.

Are you looking for a few new things to add to your Autumn/Winter wardrobe? Maybe a new dress to wear? Or maybe a new bright and cheerful jacket?


Last week Bonmarché asked me if I would like to pick a few of my favourite things from their Autumn clothing collection and share my thoughts on them.

First up I picked out a new coat for Autumn. Something bright and cheerful that will keep me nice and warm on walkies with Mollie the Border Collie.



I picked out this lovely Magenta coloured waterproof coat out {which I am not sure if it is pink or red as mind seems to change slightly when the It is indoors or in the sunshine}.

Either way, the colour is beautiful. I love Bonmarché sizing as this fit beautifully with a little bit of room for a jumper underneath. The material has a lovely feel of quality to it and it looks great on.

They also sell this coat in a bright yellow too and I was torn between which one to choose as they are both my favourite Autumn colours.
    Perfect for everyday wear and walkies with Mollie The Collie!


    Waterproof Toggle Coat:

    This is the perfect nautical inspired mac with a hood to brighten up any rainy day, in a striking colour with zip and toggle fastening and striped inner hood, finished with pockets to the front. Pair with jeans and boots to complete the look.
    • Length: 78cm (31 inches) for size 10 +1cm for each additional size
    • Material: Outer and Body and Sleeve Lining 100% Polyester, Hood and Back neck Lining 65% Polyester 35% cotton
    • Colours available: Magenta, Cobalt, Navy and Yellow.
    • Product Care: Machine Washable
    • Price: £50.00 


    As well as filling my wardrobe with nice bright and warm clothing it is also time to fill the cupboards with tea, coffee and most importantly, hot chocolate!! I do not mind Autumn and Winter as long as I am warm and cosy.

    How about you? Are you ready for Autumn?


    What I Wore:

    • Coat: c/o Bonmarché 
    • Top: Next
    • Jeans: Primark
    • Shoes: Converse



    Now it will soon be time for walkies again with Mollie, as it is nice weather today I may leave my jacket at home but I know I will be needing it first thing tomorrow morning!! Now it is turning chilly first thing.


    P.S Do not forget to stop by tomorrow for The Wednesday Blog Hop and later on I will be sharing some photos of an amazing Autumn dress I have found!! It is beautiful!! If you like lace, fancy an alternative to the little black dress,  then you will love this one. 

    About this post: Bonmarché kindly sent me a coat for the purpose of this review. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post.

    SHARE:
    Blogger Template Created by pipdig