Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 8 September 2017

West Somerset Railway: What I Wore...


Hello again. Two fashion posts in one day!! Aww yeap, I am catching up from my holidays. So many half finished blog posts to finish. So little time!! I really do need to get organised more now the children are back to school.


Today I am sharing some outfit pictures taken at West Somerset Railway in Minehead when we went away on holiday last week.

Full steam ahead!!


Chillies on my dress and flowers on the floor. Interesting combination.


Me and my Daughter having a little fun. Hearts all around.


How cool are the old trains in the background?


Hopefully now, after my Daughter has been diagnosed as having Coeliac Disease we are a step closer to finding out more about the white mark on her leg.

Last weekend was tough, running around for last minute back to school things and trying to find Gluten Free foods. We have had a up and down week. Not for my Daughter though, she is happy with what food I make her still. Well almost. If she does not like something she tries to leave it with saying a word as she know how much more expensive gluten free foods cost us. At the minute everything is trial and error.

At first it was all new and she has her own cereal, bread, crisps and pasta but now I think the newness is wearing off.

She didn't care for porridge before finding out but was happy to try it now but still not a fan so she left her Gluten free one yesterday and went to school saying she was full.

She is not keen on the brown bread as it breaks up into her school bag and makes her feel sick.

She don't like the pasta cold like she does her usual one as it swells up and looks all grey overnight in the fridge.

Even though this is happening, she hasn't moaned about it. I just hope she will get use to it very, very soon.

I think I will have to make the oats more exciting. Give the pasta a bit more of a makeover and hope they bread will keep together better in a box instead of a food bag. Watch this space.
.
.
.
.
.

Then towards the end of the week we have a light at the end of the tunnel.

This week I found Gluten Free cornflakes, Gluten Free white bread that she likes, Gluten Free pasta that keeps well after cooking and today I found her, her favourite cake; Gluten Freecarrot cake.

So all is good today!!


I do feel for her though, it is such a tough change. I have tried most of her new foods and they do tasted a lot different to what I am use too.


West Somerset Railway: What I Wore:
  • Dress : Primark
  • Cardigan: c/o BonmarchĂ©
  • Bag: c/o George at Asda
  • Shoes: c/o Strive


We are getting there. Slowly but surely.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig