Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 27 October 2017

Black Cat Day: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop..


Happy Friday friends. Today is also Black Cat Day. Does that mean it is going to be lucky?

How has your week been? Good, I hope? I can not believe how quickly this week has gone by. Back to school for the children again on Monday.

Welcome back to this weeks 'Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop'. Happy you are here and hope you have fun hopping around the blog hop to find new blogs to follow. 


This week has been busy, busy. Days out here, seeing family there and eating lots of yummy food. 


I even got treated to a lunch at the pub on Wednesday, how nice!!

This week I have been writing and posting about:

Finding 9 Recipes For Mincemeat Day. To name just a few. Now I know why I am tired out!!

Now over to you; what have you been writing about?

No onto this week's blog party.

Grab your favourite treat and join us.


This week's link up.

Black Cat Day: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:

Do you want to join in the blog hopping fun?


Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. 27/10/2017 Guidelines:
  1. Link up as many posts as you would like to on the linky below. Old or New blog posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share. 
  2. Please follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page. This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back. 
  3. Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too. You can find all the blog hop buttons here.
  4. Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers. 
  5. Try to stop by a few blogs and leave comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun :) 
  6. Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts. 
  7. Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.

Thanks for stopping by.

This blog hop has now ended and been deleted due to old broken links.

 Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. See you again soon.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig