Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 22 October 2017

Summer Dress Layered For Autumn..


Happy Sundays, any fun plans for today?

I am so glad I made the most of the beautiful warm weather last week wearing a summer dress (Dressed To Match The Sunshine) as yesterday Autumn return again. It was so cold and windy. Brr...


This red polka dot dress is my favourite go-to Summer dress so I decided not to pack it away and layer it up with a jumper over Autumn and maybe thick warm tights and a chunky cardigan over Winter.

I love this dress. Red is such a cheerful colour and this is such a classic style.


I woke up yesterday not feeling great. So we left running Parkrun this week and opted for a quick run to the park with my Daughter. I was really looking forward to running this week too but nothing worse than running when you are not feeling 100 % your best. I just hope I just hope I am not coming down with something.


Out for breakfast, a quick food shop and then we went to visit my eldest two Sons. One lives about an hour drive away and one was popping up for a night out with his Friends.


It is always lovely catching up with them and seeing what they have been getting up too. I do not get to see them too much lately.

The next time we all get together will be at the end of November for my 2nd eldest Sons birthday. EEK, 21!! Where do the years go?


Popping polka dots.


Summer Dress Layered For Autumn: What I Wore:
  • Black Jumper: Primark
  • Dress: Amazon
  • Belt: Primark
  • Shoes: c/o ECCO

I do like this dress as there is plenty of room when we go out for something to eat too. I have a feeling I may need to go to the gym after the holidays though. I cancelled my gym before the 6 weeks holidays and not been since. Also, a week of days out, good food and not much exercise planned will take me about a month to recover from!! Ha.


Any fun plans for the half term holidays?

Do you have a favourite Summer dress that you are layering up this Autumn and Winter too?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig