Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Do Something Today That Your Future Self Will Thank You For...


Coffee Break Thoughts...

Every day when I wake up in the morning just lately, I have a few disappointment thoughts that run through my head, from the day before. Things I can change about myself and lifestyle that I don't. Things that will make me feel healthier in weeks to come, that I keep forgetting to change.
.
.
.


I wish I had not given up my gym membership. 🏋

I wish I had drunk more water. 💧

I wish I had not had that much sugar. 🍫

I wish I had run more miles. 👟

I wish I had not had that wine. 🍷

I wish I had eaten more fruit and vegetables. 🍐

I wish I had worked on some core strength 🙌

I wish I did not sit down as much to name just a few.💺

Every morning at least 3 negative thoughts like this run through my head.


Then every day is a fresh start. A chance to change. I will drink more water. Eat less sugar. Run more. Join a gym. Give up alcohol. The by 9 am after jam on toast, cup of coffee and a sit down at the computer, my positive thoughts have been burred away again until the next morning. 



Do Something Today That Your Future Self Will Thank You For.

So Monday I decided to "Do Something My Future Self Would Thank Me For!!" and make some changes.

So number one "I wish I had not given up my gym membership. 🏋" is now ticked off the list.

Yesterday, I joined up to a gym. I also sign up for a years contract. Which means I have to go! I picked out a gym with lots of spinning classes each week and one that also has a swimming pool if I want to go.



How cool are these spinning bikes!?

Off I went to my first spinning class in months yesterday too. It was great and I worked so hard! So much so, I am a little achy today. Mostly around the back of the neck from leaning over. My legs will perhaps be aching tomorrow!?

Thankfully I did not do too much the first day back like I usually do when I join a gym again. I usually want to get fit and overdo things. Then make myself ill before the week is over.

I am trying to take my time and build my fitness up slowly. Really itching to go again today though!


A well earned milky sweet cappuccino (Not perfect!! Ha!!) and avocado and scrambled egg when I got home from my spinning class yesterday.


Taking small steps but eventually going in the right direction.⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨

Watch this space!

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig