Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 18 December 2017

Creative Mondays: The Wednesday Blog Hop: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop...


Hello friends, welcome back to this week's Creative Mondays blog hop.

The last Creative Mondays, The Wednesday Blog Hop and Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop of 2017.

Are you all nearly ready for Christmas? Or ready for a nice relaxing break?

I know I am.


Eek, only a week until Christmas and I still have so much to do. I always leave everything until the last minute. Then I get stressed rushing around doing last minute things. All the joys of Christmas, then.

I am really ready for a little blog break too.

I have worked so hard on my two blogs over the last year and I am worn out with pushing myself to do more and more. Trying to post every day on 2 blogs is hard work.

Next year I will try to blog 3 times a week on each blog, which is still 6 times but better than 14!!

I think I only missed one blog hop this year and even managed to keep them going when we were on holiday.

I need to spend more time on looking after myself next year. I spend far too long online and I really need to exercise more. I really want to get fit and healthy again as I am feeling really tired all the time lately.

Will you be taking a blog break too?


Three blog hops each and every week can be tiring keeping up, but I do love hosting them and reading everyone's posts so three blog hops a week will continue in the New Year.

Today is the last Creative Mondays: The Wednesday Blog Hop: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop all rolled into one.

Not to worry though, the blog hop will be open until the New Year and you are welcome to come back time and time again and link up as many posts as you would like to share over the holidays.

I will try to stop by as many as I can over the next two weeks to pin, tweet and comment on the posts too.

I am taking a few weeks off from the blog but I will still be around in the background. I am planning my New year blog spring clean, working on my photos and planning fewer posts for next year but hopefully better photos... Watch this space, ha!!

I can't wait to spend quality time with my lovely family and enjoy spending lots of time with my eldest two Sons who have left home but yeah, will both be coming home for Christmas🎉.

So now it is over to you. Link up AS MANY POSTS AS YOU LIKE and don't forget to stop by and link up any new posts throughout the next two weeks too.

Creative Mondays: The Wednesday Blog Hop: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:

Thanks for stopping by. This blog hop has now ended and been deleted due to old broken links. Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. See you again soon.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig