Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 5 January 2018

Red Wellies : Welcome To The Weekend Link Up...


Happy Friday lovelies.

Welcome To The Weekend link up. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s link up.

How has your week been?

My children are still from school for the Christmas holidays until Monday and I feel like I have eaten far too much food and got so lazy.

The wardrobe monsters have been inside my wardrobe and this time shrank all my clothes!! It really is not fun, those clothes really do pull tight now! I need to show them who's boss!!

It will all change Monday as I have promised myself to make more time for myself to run and exercise more and also plan healthier meals when I have more free time to sit and think for a minute.

Yeap, on Monday you might just hear my brain tick-tocking!!

This is as close as I am going to get to a new year resolution as I never stick to those. I never make then anymore. I just need to plan more of a daily routine instead. (Just a bit better planning than last year though, as I actually gained weight! How did that happen!?) I blame age ;)


I have finally got my hands on some Hunter Wellies!!

Santa was kind to me this Christmas. 

Not only did he bring me some gorgeous Irregular Choice Shoes, he also brought me some beautiful red wellies.


I have wanted a pair of these bright red wellies for years now.

As they are quite expensive, they are always on my list but then I change my mind at the last minute and opt for some money from my Husband for the sales. Then I usually just waste the money on something unsuitable and crap because it was cheap!

Not this year though. They stayed on my Christmas list.


New Year!


 New Haircut!


New Boots!

Now I am ready to take on Winter, lol.


Layering Up For Cold Weather. I have 1 tee-shirt on here. A chunky jumper and a chunky cardigan. Plue this warm scarf. I was really toasty warm.


Belt Ya Scarf! Don't mind if I do. It kept everything together nicely.


What I Wore: Scarf: Primark | Jumper: Old Christmas One | Cardigan: F&F Tesco | Leggings: Primark | Boots: Hunters.


Now over to you. Do you want to join us this weekend?

Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Link up any posts or straight to your homepage. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme.

Please tweet me any links you have added to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Weekendbloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

Please try to stop by over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.

Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

It would be great if you would like to follow me in some way? Let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can follow you back.





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig