Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 24 January 2018

What A Difference A Day Makes: The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up...


Happy Wednesday Friends. Thanks so much for joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up!

What photos have you been taking this week?

Do you want to share with us?


What A Difference A Day Makes.

One day high winds, the next day snow...

Then On Monday, it was beautiful and sunny!! 

Now back to wind and rain.

Me and Mollie got to the park this morning as it decided to rain, torrential rain! It absolutely poured it down. When I got home I was soaked to the skin. Eek!!



On Sunday we nipped out for breakfast as my Husband was from work and the children off school. It was OK when we set off then an hour later it was covered in snow.


We did not go far after that as we do not like to be too far away from home when it snow's. I hate the thoughts of being stuck out in it for hours.


After 5 minutes of fun in the snow, it was back home and I finished putting up my kitchen units, that I had been building on Saturday.


What I Wore:

Faux fur coat: c/o Marisota | Jumper: Primark | Skirt: Primark | Tights: Primark | Boots: c/o Marisota  


What A Difference A Day Makes:

The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up guidelines:

Please link up any posts with photos in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless.
Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Please link back to The Wednesday blog hop party in your posts to spread the word of this party. You can either link back or grab a The Wednesday Link Up widget from my blog hop page.

Share some midweek blog fun and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Wednesdaybloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

It would be great if you would follow along on any social media channels in some way? Let me know if you decided to so I can follow you back.

Now over to you, what have you been snapping away at this week?





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig