Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 31 January 2018

What I Wore In January: The Wednesday Link Up!...


Happy Wednesday Friends.

I can not believe it! January is nearly coming to an end! Already!?

How quickly did that month go by!?

Blink and you missed it.

Thanks so much for joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up!

What photos have you been taking this week? 

Do you want to share with us?

So far this month It has been a cold/snowy/ high winds and really cold. 

Don't ya just love January!?


A comment left on last weeks The Wednesday Link Up, made me realise something. 

Enjoy every day, come rain, shine, snow or wind. 

Sometimes we rush through life and forget to take it in and enjoy every day, with the everyday stresses and strains of life.

The last few day's when I have taken a walk to the park with Mollie I have spent a few minutes breathing in the fresh air and looking around admiring the beauty all around.  

On Monday we went out early and the bright orange of the sun and purple of the sky looked amazing. Typical, when I do not have my phone with me.

I have been wrapping up warm and here over the last few weeks are a few of the outfits I have been wearing:


Feeling foxie? My foxy tights on. 


I wore this outfit at the very being of January. I needed to get one more squeeze out of this jumper before it got packed away for another year and these jeans were too big! Well, they fit nicely now, that is all I am saying on the matter!!


When you put your lovely pink jacket on to brighten up a rainy day and it stops raining and the sun has come out. Result!!


Yeap, we got out running.


Walkies in the woods with Mollie.


Snow boots on.


So far I have only been prancing around the house in these beauties. but its a start isn't it!? I do not want to ruin them yet. 
Layering up to keep cosy and warm.


Adding scarfs to keep me extra warm.

You might also like:



What I Wore In January: The Wednesday Link Up!

The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop guidelines:
Please link up any posts with photos in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless.

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Please link back to The Wednesday blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word of this party. You can either link back or grab a The Wednesday Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

Share some midweek blog fun and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.

Please tweet me any links you have added to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Wednesdaybloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

It would be great if you would follow along on any social media channels in some way? Let me know if you decided to so I can follow you back.

Now over to you, what have you been snapping away at this week?




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig