Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 16 March 2018

Five On Friday: Welcome To The Weekend Link Up.


Happy Friday Friends.

Welcome To The Weekend Link Up.

130 blog posts were shared here last week, thank you, everyone.

What have you been blogging about this week? 

Do you want to share your posts here with us?

This week I have been writing about:


Me and my Daughter had a day out in Nottingham and she picked me a few clothes for Mother's Day.

Trouble is I can not wear them yet as it is still cold.

Roll on Spring!

A Day Out In Nottingham: What I Wore: 40+ Style: Polka Dots and Patent Boots.


I reviewed a beautiful Spring 2018 Table Setting From Sainsbury's.

It is beautiful and I love the pop of yellow.

Perfect for Spring/Summer.


We had a fun day at the zoo and seen some adorable animal.

Day At The Zoo: The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up.


Did you know that it is National Noodle Month?

Yummy, I love noodles.

Here are Five Noodle Tips from Royal China Group.


Are you trying to be healthier and fitter?

I am.

Trying.

Here is how I am getting on so far:

Lifestyle Changes With Forza Shake It Slim Milkshakes.


In other news, Mollies foot is getting better. She can almost walk without a limp again. Bless her.

Mollie is hiding in this photo. 

Why is she hiding? Because of her foot?

No!

Because I am vacuuming. 

Why am I vacuuming?

Because Mollie is throwing her Winter coat away ... 

Bit by bit. 

Clump by clump. 

All over.

 Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s blog hop.



Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Link up any posts or straight to your homepage. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Weekendbloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

Please try to stop by over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.

Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

It would be great if you would like to follow me in some way? Let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can follow you back.





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig