Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 4 March 2018

Never To Old To Go Sledging...


Happy Sunday.

What a horrible snowy and foggy day.

Me and Mollie went up to the woods this morning and it was really hard to see.

So much so I really hit a man with Mollie's frisbee, when I chucked it. Whoops!!

Earlier in the week me and Mollie enjoy a dusting of snow on our walk here; Snow Dog. We thought that was going to be it for snow this year but we were wrong.

Snow is something we do not get much of nowadays. Not like when I was a kid. We use to get snowed in back in the day and could not go anywhere for weeks.

Then from Wednesday on, it did nothing but snow. So much snow, that on Thursday and Friday school was closed.

How happy did that make the children!?


How fun for them. No having to stay in learning and going out to play in the snow instead!
Yeah, snow days.

Apparently, it has been over 5 years since the school had to shut over snow.

That is how little we usually get.


Me, my Daughter and Mollie went for a long walk and then found a nice hill in the woods to slide down.


Did we have fun!!

Yes, we did!!

Me as much as my Daughter.

Having 4 children I never really got a chance to go on the sledges when they were younger.

It is a different story now 2 have grown up and left home and one did not want to come out with us.

I got a whole sledge to myself!


Mollie got a bit mad at the snow as it kept hiding her frisbee and it was taking her ages to find it.


My Daughter was laughing so much at seeing Mum on the sledge!


We had lots of fun.


Now I am wondering if it will all be gone for tomorrow or will it be another snow day!?

Have you had snow where you live?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig