Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 27 March 2018

OOTD: Donut Judge Me It's Cheat Day...


Happy Tuesday.

Spring has sprung!?

When the clocks sprang forward Saturday night/Sunday morning it was like someone had flicked a switch on for Spring to arrive. 

And it did arrive!

It was beautiful all day Sunday and all day Monday too.

Blue skies all around.

Yeah for Spring.


Perfect timing for finding out the sunglasses and taking the family out for a nice walk around the park, methinks!

Also, we even left our big Winter coats at home. Result.


We opted for a lovely walk around Queens Park in Chesterfield.

Spotting signs of Spring.


Love these fishnet socks I picked up last week in the sales.


I love seeing flowers and we spotted these lovely bright yellow daffodils.

They scream out Spring to me.


Donut Judge Me It's Cheat Day

I picked up this sweatshirt a few weeks ago from Primark.

How fun!?

Donut Judge Me It's Cheat Day. Haha!! Love cheat days!!


What I Wore | Day Out In Chesterfield:

Sunglasses: Primark | Sweatshirt: Primark | Mollie The Border Collie on my bag: c/o Bags Of Love | Jeans: Selfridges | Fishernet socks: Primark | Shoes: Converse.


Has Spring arrived where you live too?


Still, early days to pack the Winter jackets away ( especially as I pulled them out of storage after the snow last week) but I am enjoying the cool days with beautiful sunshine.

Not long until the Easter holidays now.

I am hoping that both my eldest two Sons will be home this weekend !?

Lots of fun family time.

Maybe even run Parkrun on Saturday now the weather is warming up.

Watch this space!

Do you have any fun plans for the Easter holiday?

Did you know today is also Spanish Paella Day?

Yummy we all love paella. I actually have a gluten free paella planned for my Daughters dinner tonight. What great timing.

You might also like these posts:

Prawn & Kale Paella or Spicy Seafood Paella.

Do not forget to stop by and link up any recipes or outfit posts with us at this week's Creative Mondays Link Up.

Also, if you are looking for any Easter recipes how about making some of these Easter Biscuits or Hot Cross Buns?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig