Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 2 March 2018

Trip To Meadowhall: Miss Piggy Shoes And A Welcome To The Weekend Link Up...


Happy Friday Friends.

Welcome To The Weekend Link Up. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s blog hop.

How has your week been so far?

Today is another snow day so the children are off school again. We are making the most of the snow and enjoying having fun sledging.

On Saturday when my Husband was off work we took a trip to Meadowhall for a spot of shopping and out for dinner. 


It was so busy, I think everyone headed to Meadowhall on Saturday as it was freezing outside and nice and warm in here.

I wanted to wear something that I would not freeze in from the car park to the shops but also something that would not make me melt in the shops like a big Winter coat.


A jumper it was then!

I thought I would put a lacy shirt underneath to make it look nicer.


I also found these boots in the wardrobe that I had not worn since last Winter so I thought it was time to start wearing them. Before Spring arrives 😉.


Can not resist a boxed of everything meal from the Chinese.


What I Wore: 

Jumper: Primark | Shirt: F&F Tesco | Jean: Tesco | Boot: c/o Matalan.


the Husband brought me a present. Some of my favourite shoes. How sweet are these Miss Piggy shoes by Irregular Choice!?


Trip To Meadowhall: Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Link up any posts or straight to your homepage. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Weekendbloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

Please try to stop by over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.

Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word.

You can either link back or grab a Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

You can grab a blog hop button here.

It would be great if you would like to follow me in some way? Let me know in the comments below if you do so I can follow you back.

You might also like:

Pistachio Day: Creative Monday Link Up.

Oreo Cookie Quest: Win A £100 Virgin Experience Voucher.

Snow Dog: The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up.

Two Week's In: Shake It Slim With Forza.


Now over to you:





Never miss a post:

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig