Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 30 April 2018

Creative Mondays Link Up...


Happy Monday friends.

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?

I have had a fun few days with the family and nice surprise visit from my eldest Son was great.

I am so pleased you have stopped by to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Blog Hop.Grab a drink and link up your creative/crafty/stylish posts and have fun finding amazing, inspiring and creative posts at this week's party.

Thanks for joining us last week, 133 amazing posts were shared here: Creative Mondays Link Up Party.

This week’s featured blogs:


I am sure if you like to write outfit posts like me, you delete lots of photos you do not like for one reason or another?

I love Nancy's post here: Blog Photos That Normally Will Be Deleted. All good fun.


Carols Nutty Oatmeal Pancakes Dairy Free, Egg Free, look and sound delicious and healthy.


Laurie looks beautiful dressed in last week's outfit: How Not To Look Like The Queen Mother On your Son/Daughters Wedding Day! I adore her shoes too.


April shares this tasty looking Beet and Mango Salad with Walnuts Printable Recipe. How delicious does this look? I would love to try.


Andrea shares My Closet Tour and to be honest, I am a little bit jealous ;) It looks amazing. Just what I would have if we had the room. All my shoes are crammed away! Love this.


Rhubarb and Custard Slice anyone?

Now your turn.

What has got you creative this week?


Creative Mondays Blog Hop Party Guidelines:

Please only link up family fun & friendly posts here!

Add as many old or new posts as you would like to each Monday. Add straight to a specific creative post. You can link up anything creative. Home, style, recipes, crafts, diy, tutorials etc. Please link up to a post and not your main home page.

Please kindly link back here to this week's Creative Mondays blog hop in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Creative Monday widget from my blog hop page.

Sharing is caring. Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone.

It would be great if you would like to follow along in some way. Let me know if you do so. I will also follow you back too.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Creativemonday hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

By joining this Creative Mondays Blog Hop, you are giving me permission to maybe share your photo here next week as a featured post. Please leave me a comment below if you do not wish to be featured.



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig