Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 20 April 2018

Floral Friday: Welcome To The Weekend Link Up....


Happy Floral Friday. 

Welcome To The Weekend Link Up.

Thanks for stopping by here today and I hope you have fun at this week’s blog hop.


Over the last few days, it has been amazing weather here in the UK. I think yesterday it was the hottest day of the year so far. 

I hope it cools down a bit for the people running London marathon on Sunday. It has been too hot for me to go out for a few miles run, never mind running a marathon!!


Me trying to run 3 miles last week! Running never gets any easier! I look like I am boxing!?



Some pretty flowers early this week.


This animation pretty much sums up Mollie. Obsessed with her frisbee! Always. So much so, we hide it when we get home for a few hours. Until her next walk.


Grab a nice cold drink and join us today?

Floral Friday: Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:


Please only link up family-friendly posts here today!

Link up any posts (old or new) or straight to your homepage. 

You can also link any posts up on Friday’s. 

No need for a themed post today.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Weekendbloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

Please try to stop by over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.

Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

It would be great if you would like to follow me in some way? Let me know in the comments below if you so, so I can follow you back.




Have a lovely weekend.

You might also like these posts:


Start your day with some yummy strawberries: BerryWorld Strawberry Scotch Pancakes.


Love pineapples? How about trying some of these recipes? 9 Pineapple Recipes To Try Out: The Comeback Kid.


Looking for a nice ice lolly recipe? How about making some of these: Super Fruity Milkshake Lollies.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig