Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 22 April 2018

Heatwave..


Happy Sunday friends.

I hope you have been enjoying this lovely weather we have been having lately?

What an amazing week. The weather has been unbelievable.

Sunshine all around. All week too and not just here today and gone tomorrow. 

It feels like Spring was missed and we have landed straight into Summer.

I wonder how long it will last for?

Me and my Husband got a rare day out together in Nottingham on Thursday. We made the most of his day off from work and went out for lunch when the children were at school.

We had a lovely day out together in the sunshine.

The sun shining brightly, makes everyone feel happier too.

Can you believe it was snowing only 2 weeks earlier? Crazy weather. Over the Easter holiday we had 2 weeks of miserable weather. All our plans went out the window. Deep snow on Easter Monday with rain all week. Then on week two we had 5 days of thick fog and no sunshine.Then when the children go aback to school after 2 weeks of not going out too far, we have an heatwave.

At last Spring is finally here and I hope you are getting out in the sunshine and enjoying it.

I have been getting the grass cut all weekend, it is amazing how much it has grown over the last few weeks.

Now I am off for a jog, shower and then watching London Marathon on the TV. I am happy I did not get in this year as it would have been a little too warm for me to run, methinks!! But I would have given it a go.

Linking up our sunny selfie in Nottingham with My Sunday Photo:

Photalife

Some posts you might have missed this week:

My new running goals: 25 Minutes Parkrun Goal : Part 1.


Lots of fun over at: Welcome To The Weekend Link Up.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig