Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 13 April 2018

If The Shoe Fits: Welcome To The Weekend Link Up ...


Happy weekend!

Friday has soon come around again!

Thanks for stopping by again today lovelies and I hope you have fun at this week’s weekend blog hop.


It has been miserable weather around here lately but we did manage to get dressed up last weekend and go out for the day.

I even got to wear my new Irregular Choice Miss Piggy Shoes.


We had a drive out to the East Midlands Designer Outlet.

How fun is this oversized handbag and shoe.


If the shoe fits!


How big is that handbag?


What I Wore:
T-shirt: Primark | Necklace: My old shop | Dress: George at Asda | Shoes: Irregular Choice. 


If The Shoe Fits: Welcome To The Weekend Link Up:


Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:


Please only link up family-friendly blog posts here!

You can link up any posts or link straight to your homepage. 

Share any posts old or new, with any theme today.

You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme.

If you are over on Twitter too, please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Weekendbloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

Please try to stop by over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.

Sharing is caring.

Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word. 

You can either link back or grab a Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

It would be great if you would like to follow me in some way?

Let me know in the comments below if you do, let me know so I can follow you back.

You might also want to join us for this week's Creative Monday Link Up? or The Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Link Up?




You might also have missed:


Happy Pet Day: Mollie The Border Collie.


Nottingham Canal: My Sunday Photo.

Have a lovely weekend and I shall see you again soon :)

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig