Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 1 April 2018

Spring: My Sunday Photo...


Happy Easter Sunday.

Pinch punch, happy 1st of the month too.

I can not believe we are in April already.

This year is just flying by.

Today I am linking up with My Sunday Photo to share some Spring Watch photos.


Last week we spotted some signs of Spring appearing when we saw these bright and beautiful daffodils in Queens Park in Chesterfield. I love seeing daffodils, they are so pretty.


In other news, yesterday we ran Parkrun. Fist time in 6 months. We have gotten so out of running lately too. I knew we should have stayed home when it was pouring it down with rain all night.

I got a 2 minute worse time and my youngest Son fell over at the start and carried on running until the end. When he finished his leg was covered in blood from the fall. Bless him. Such an inspiration. I would have quit at the start.

Happy Easter Sunday everyone.

Any plans for today?

I am now off to see if the children have found their Easter eggs. Have a piece of cholate for breakfast. Go for a run with Molllie. Plan and make a nice big family roast dinner for 7 people and wait and see if my second eldest Son comes home for Easter.

My eldest Son came home Friday so we are almost all back together again :)

Linking up with:

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig