Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 9 April 2018

Unicorn Day: Creative Mondays Link Up...


Happy Creative Monday. I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?

We are well into April now and today is so foggy. Hope this means the sun will be out later!?

Today is also Unicorn Day. What a fun day to celebrate!?

My Daughter adores anything with unicorns on them.

A unicorn in my favourite shoe shop: Irregular Choice!

Thanks for stopping by today, I am so pleased you are here to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Blog Hop.

Grab a drink and link up your creative/crafty/stylish posts and have fun finding amazing, inspiring and creative posts at this week's party.

This week’s featured blogs:


I can not wait to wear my long Spring/Summer maxi dresses and I love Shauna's pastel coloured tiered jumpsuit.

It looks like a dress but really jumpsuit. I would love one of these.

It looks beautiful.

You can find her post here: Tiers of Joy.


Now Spring is here I love adding a touch of yellow into the home.

How pretty is this Spring mantel created by Vintage + Paint And More !?

Spring Mantel Done in Blue and Yellow.


Mom and Daughter style over at Elegance And Mommyhood

Ada and Vivian look lovely in their matching red floral pants:.

I love red, it is my favourite colour.

 Mommy+Mini Style in Matching Red Floral Pants.


I love cheesecake and this No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars look delicious from Delightful E Made.

Yummy. I need one now!

No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars.


How sweet is this Crocheted Granny Square Pencil Case from Julie over at Sum Of Their Stories!?

Crocheted Granny Square Pencil Case.

As it is unicorn day you might also like these posts:


Magic Unicorn Oats.

What has got you creative this week?

Would you like to share with us?

Unicorn Day: Creative Mondays Blog Hop Party Guidelines:




Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Add as many new posts as you would like too. 

Add straight to a specific creative post.

You can link up anything creative. 

Home, style, recipes, crafts, DIY, tutorials etc. 

Please link up to a post and not your main home page.

Please link back to the Creative Mondays party in your posts to spread the word. 

You can either link back or grab a Creative Monday widget from my blog hop page.

Sharing is caring. 

Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone.

It would be great if you would follow along in some way. 

Let me know if you do so I can follow you back too.

Please tweet me any links you have added to the link up to me:

@clairejustineo using the #Creativemonday hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

By joining this Creative Mondays Blog Hop, you are giving me permission to maybe share your photo here next week as a featured post. 

Please leave me a comment below if you do not wish to be featured.




Some posts you might have missed:
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig