Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 1 July 2011

3 In 30 And Fitness Friday...


This month I have join in with 3 in 30 challenge.

Have you heard of the 3 in 30 challenge before?


You pick 3 things you want to archive in 30 days. Easy eh!?

I have thought long and hard about my 3 and here is my goals for the month:

1.) Run every day at least a mile every day:

In 5 years of running I have never completed a month of running everyday. I was going to try last month but got injured.This is going to be fun.

2.) Exercise dvds:

Need to get some core strength and have lots of exercise dvds sitting on the shelve collecting dust so my challenge is to do 4 a week.

3.) Lose some weight:

I have been saying since Christmas that I need to lose some weight and never getting around to it. After eating far to many cakes that is good for you last week...let the diet begin!!

 
 
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig