Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Week 54 of The Gallery:Tomorrow.


It is Wednesday, that means one thing!! Time to join in with Tar overat Sticky Fingers for The Gallery Themed Blog Hop.

This week over at The Gallery blog hop the theme is Tomorrow: I always get excited at the thoughts tomorrow. A new day, a new adventure. A new start a new dream. A new though of being fitter and healthier. A new chance to shine and sparkle.

My Tomorrow Will Be Something Like This....

I will sleep well and most probably be dreaming of these:

Shoes!!


Also I most probably we be dreaming these too...

Cake!!


I will be taking a recovery run through the woods, after my first race of the year tonight Arrrgg.....

(Wish me luck as I will need it!!)


I will most probably be wearing this dress, as I'm doing the six items or less challenge and everything else needs ironing. Maybe I will get up early and start the ironing. Maybe not, lol.


Eating hopefully lots of this as I raced the night before ;)

Yeah for cake!! One does need to replace the energy leaves,don't they!? Yeap, probably better replacing them with fruit but I know tomorrow it will be replaced by cake. I am not that good, yet!!


Then after school its will most probably be off to the park. To tire the children out after a day of sat down learning. The need to let off steam and what better why than a trip to the park!?


With lots of boring jobs in between. Yuck, I hate housework!!

How about you?

Whats your tomorrow going to be like?

Anything like mine?

Or maybe a lot more exciting?

Will you be joining the blog hop? Linking up your tomorrow posts? Maybe I will see you there today or tomorrow?


Week 54 of The Gallery: Tomorrow.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig