Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 27 June 2011

Diet And Fitness Mondays...


Been a hard and emotional week this week for exercise and diet starting :

Monday I had the sad day of saying goodbye to my grandma at her funeral. 

Tuesday a lovely day of meeting up with 2 of my cousins after 25 years...

Me and my cousins
Wednesday Making and eating lots of cakes for my daughters birthday. 

Thursday eating cakes on my daughters birthday.
Friday saving a Labrador retriever who ran in front of two cars from getting run over. 

Later to find his owner was not looking for him. Then I did not want to let him go because it was busy and he would have got run over.  As I look for help he tried to attack another dog by barking very fierce pulling me to the floor and getting my foot scratched in the process. 

Making me cry in shock!! 

Then trying to read his owners mobile number out. They was not home so me and a stranger had to phone the council out. To come and find his owner. They got the streets mixed up  and took 50 minutes to come and get him. 

Leaving me griping on to this uncontrollable strange dog for that long. Making me go home and eat more cakes with the stress!! Lol. Blame the dog!! .and then walking up Saturday totally worn out,arms in pain and run down with a cold leaving me unable to do exercise.

Here is what I did get up to:

 Monday:
  • Day off.

Tuesday:
  • 1 hour spinning.
  • 6.5 miles run.

Wednesday:
  • 2 miles run.

Thursday:
  • 3 miles run

Friday:
  • 30 Min's swim.
Saturday:
  • 1.5 miles run.
  • Poorly

Sunday:
  • Poorly


Was lovely to watch all my kids RUN in the fun run. My oldest son only took the little ones around the race . When I seen my little girl finish her first ever race I could not take a photo as my eyes were full of tears. Tears of pride and joy. She ran amazing. So little and so fast!!

After the race with there medals.


I am linking up with New Mum Online for Mumentum...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig