Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Rowntrees New Sweets Review.....



We have just been asked by Rowntrees to try out some new sweets and see what we think of Sour Faces,Very Berry Jellies and Jelly Aliens.You can imagine the excitement on my kids face's when they came through the door and saw all the goodies ....smiling from ear to ear (and that was just me).They sent me a lovely parcel of sweets all wrapped up in green tissue paper.


Good to Know:

Sour faces contains:
  • 50% Fruit Juice
  • No artificial colours,flavours or preservatives
                                     
Good to know:
  • Very Berry Jellies contains 50%Fruit Juice 
  • No artificial colours,flavours or preservatives 
Good to Know:
  • No artificial colours,flavours or preservatives
  • Jelly Aliens Contain 25% Fruit Juice.

Rowntrees was Created with when the first tasty tube of Fruit Pastilles in 1881. After that came Fruit Gums 1893, Tooty Frooties 1963, followed by Jelly Tots 1967.

Rowntrees Randoms were introduced less than 3 years ago and now Jelly Aliens,Sour Faces and Very Berry Jellies are the newest members.

Here is what we thought of the new sweets:

Sour Faces:


The kids love picking out the sweets and guessing which face part they got. After the first sour taste you can really taste the fruit. Nice and easy to chew(I hate jelly's that take forever to chew). Me and my two youngest kids agreed these are the best jelly sweets we have ever had.

Very Berry Jellies:

Great fruity taste with lots of similar colours,nice and easy to chew.

Jelly Aliens:

A nice variety pack with lots of colours and different ones to choose from nice and fruity.

This is what stars we all decided on:




I love these old pictures reminds me of being a kid. Don't they remind you of being a kid too!?


Rowntrees sent me some sweets to try and this is what I thought of their new sweets. Growing up I have always been a big fan of Rowntrees my favourite being Fruit pastilles



How long can you Keep a Rowntree Fruit Pastille in your mouth without chewing?

Rowntrees sent me these sweet free for a honest review of what i think of them and i was not paid for this post...

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig