Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 19 August 2011

Fitness Fridays...


This week has been tough I have that feeling that I do not want to run or do no exercise but looking back on my training it's not been a bad week.


 I need a boost to get my mind feeling more positive,I think the 7 weeks school holiday are starting to tell on me now.

Getting up at 6 am to get my blog post ready when the kids are sleeping is making me tired and all out of routine.Also lots of eating when the kids are off school breakfast/brunch/lunch/dinner and tea all without the typical school day of walking 3 miles to and from school on two trips a day.

There is still 3 weeks left so still plenty of time for day trips out and ice-cream/chips and warm donuts by the sea.

This week I have done my first long run in ages on Saturday which was great we did 11 miles and I  have done 2 good running club sessions so my training is going good it just I need something to get me back interested in running again.

This weeks training was:

  • Saturday 11 miles running.
  • Sunday 7 miles running.
  • Monday 2 miles running.
  • Tuesday 5 miles reps with running club.
  • Wednesday Day off.
  • Thursday 5 miles hill reps at running club.
  • Friday. day off.

My planning for September consists of  more running,more core exercises, the 10 day Zumba drop a dress size challenge, some healthy eating and hopefully start training for another half marathon in October.

Along with our Twenty-Twenty September clothing challenge and staring my 3 in 30 challenge again so September is going to be a busy month.

What are your plans for September?

Don't forget my blog hop welcome to the weekend tomorrow would be great if you would join in...




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig