Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 20 August 2011

Welcome To The Weekend Blog hop....

Welcome to the weekend blog hop is here. Are you ready to link up and have some fun finding new blogs to read?





It's been a roller coaster of a week of wondering if my blog hop would be back on in time but it is and it's here to stay now.

First I decided to keep my blog hop but my emails mixed up with spam so I didn't subscribe in time for Wednesday hop so that is why I had no hop.

My co-host Nekky got us a new hop. Then I found out I am randomly selected to be featured blogger at the Sunday Funday Hippidy Hop and then my subscription came through for the year so It looks like things really do come in 3's...

So this week me and Nekky have decide to keep the weekend blog together,I do my fashion Wednesday hop and nekky is going to do another blog hop so keep you eyes peeled for the day of this....

Please only family friendly blogs only!!!

1.) Follow me clairejustineoxox in number 1 spot on Google friends connect.

2.) Follow Nekky from Reflexions in number 2 spot my co-host on Google friends connect.

3.) Visit and read some great blogs and follow ones you like.

If you are a new follower please leave a comment so we can follow you back....

Have a great weekend...

This link has now expired!! 


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig