Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Shock Absorber Maximum Support Bra Review...


I have just been sent a Shock Absorber Maximum Support Bra to review from Simply Sweat to review.
          Bra £26-00
As a runner I know the importance of wearing a good quality sports bra. As in most physical exercise you should always wear a good fitting sport bra for comfort and Support.

Sport bras are designed to be more sturdier than typical bras as they minimize breast movement so there is no discomfort whilst exercising and reduces potential damage to chest ligaments.

If your breast ligaments are stretched through exercise they can't be unstretched and if not wearing the right bra it can also be very painful.
                    
The good things about the shock absorbed maximum support bra:

  1. Feels very comfortable to wear and is great for my running.
  2. Reduces bounce by having the maximum support and leaving you to enjoy what you are doing and not worrying about damage you might have been causing.
  3. Breathable fabric which allows air to circulate helping you to stay dry and fresh during your workout.
  4. Just feeling the bra you can tell it's a high quality product, it just feels right.
  5. The crop top has 2 fastenings at the back leaving you able to put it on like your average bra and not having to struggle to get in to,like I have with some cheaper ones in the past.

Normally I would find some faults with any review item but with this bra I cannot think of any negatives. The price is £26, which is dearer than some sports bras but the old addage you get what you pay for has never been more apt. The same bra starts from £30 on Amazon so £26 from simply sweat is a good buy.

Over the last few years I have put up with cheaper sports bras .This one has opened my eyes into what to wear when exercising I have always bought good trainers, yet neglected my upper body.

This feels like a luxury to me and I won't be going back to buying cheaper ones now...

Simply Sweat have a large  range of  great Sports Bras in suitable for various sports and bust sizes.

Clairejustineoxoxo blog's give's this bra 5 out of 5 for price, style, fabric and comfort...



                          
About this review ~ Simplysweat sent me this bra to do a honest review and I have not been paid for this post....

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig