Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 15 August 2011

What's In Your Handbag?


Britmums have asked the question:

What's in your handbag...

Want to take a look at what is in my handbag? 

Well here goes....




Name : Claire

Number of children : 4

Blog : Clairejustineoxox

Date of Photo : 15/08/2011

Items from left to right:

I do not use handbag's that often. I usually fill my pockets with things. Whenever I go anyway or out for the day though, my camera bag comes with me...

Here is a few things in my handbag:
  • Camera
  • Phone
  • Hand gel
  • Free hot choc card!
  • Train tickets
  • 4 battery's
  • Free hot choc card!!
  • Hair grip
  • Sunglasses
  • Free hot choc card!!!
  • Hair grip
  • Lip stick 
  • £4-30 in cash
  • Smurf MacDonald toy
What is in your bag?

Anything fun?



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig