Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 21 October 2011

Fitness Fridays...


Well it has been a while since I wrote my Fitness Friday post .

3 weeks now :( .....


I have still been exercising but not as much as I would have liked to.

Running is feeling hard again but I think it maybe because -
  1.  I went all out last month and ran over 200 .
  2. Maybe I pushed myself to hard in the first cross country and ran my fastest ever mile @7-33 pace and had to stop half way with really painful stitch and then quit because the pain was unbearable to run with.
  3. Not been out and done much running this month as it seams to be really hard effort.Only on 73 miles for the month is a big drop from last month.
  4. Or it could be I'm really feeling sorry for myself....

Either way I'm starting a fresh tomorrow,why does everything start tomorrow and not today with me!!!!

This weeks plans are:
  1. Starting to get my mileage back up.
  2. X-training on my bike.
  3. Core exercises.
  4. Get some races booked.
Here are my plans but with the kids of will I manage to get them done?

The last weeks training was:
  • Saturday 7 miles with hill reps included.
  • Sunday day off.
  • Monday 4 mile run.
  • Tuesday 13 mile bike.
  • Tuesday 7 miles running club with hill reps.
  • Wednesday day off.
  • Thursday 8 miles with 12*400 meter sprints included.
  • Friday day off.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig