Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 21 October 2011

Qsilica REMOVE Make Up & Grime Cleansing Gel Review...


I have just been sent a Qsilica make up remover and grime cleaning gel to try out and review.
image of the full range
What it does:
This foaming cleansing gel uses natural sugar and coconut extracts to gently remove impurities while jojoba see oil helps to remove excess oils and balance the skin's natural oil production. Skin is left fresh and toned, ready for moisturising.

About Qsilica skin care range:
  • The new Qsilica Skin Care range has, this month, been launched in the UK.
  • Distributed by Planet Health International, this natural skin care range includes eight products that use potent natural nutrients– not synthetic cocktails.
  • All the Qsilica Skin Care products are infused with colloidal silica to visibly fight the signs of ageing and give that outer glow.
  • Silica, a mineral natural to sand and Quartz, is present in many vegetables and grains and is an important nutrient for the skin.
  •  Qsilica is a form of the mineral optimised for easy absorption. It provides antioxidants and vitamins, which, in turn, produce a natural glow in the skin, promote youthful radiance and maintain elasticity and suppleness.
  • Only potent natural nutrients and ingredients are used in the Qsilica Skin Care range. Every product is free of chemicals, parabens, sulphates, petroleum and synthetic additives and none are tested on animals.

What I think of the Q silica REMOVE Make Up & Grime Cleansing Gel:

This range looks great in it black and white packaging and I was looking forward to trying out the product.

Most of the make-up removers I usually buy are fragrance free so I was a bit surprised how strong of a smell this is make up and grime cleaning gel has.

The smell reminds me of a menthol hair shampoo so I was a bit worried at first of using this on my face. 

I rinsed my face and used the gel it did a good job on removing my make-up off and didn't leave black marks around my eyes which is always a good sign that it is a good brand.

Being a bit run down I have a little cold sore on my mouth that stung like mad when the gel hit it and also a little of water drop in my mouth when running down my face which made my tongue sting and tasted really disgusting.

After using it my face did feel feel nice and smooth.

This is a good product and does what it says on the packet but I would have preferred it to be fragrance free.

The great things about this product is its chemical free and not tested on animals.

About the Qsilica REMOVE Make Up & Grime Cleansing Gel:

A one-step gentle cleanser to remove all make up and grime leaving your skin fresh and ready for moisturisation. 

100ml RRP £15.95

The Qsilica Skin Care range complements the Qsilica Beauty from the Inside Out range of Qsilica Colloidal Silica Gel and Capsule products, the top-selling supplement to promote healthy skin, hair and nails.

Available from Harrods, Selfridges, leading natural health stores and pharmacies

Nationwide and online at Planet Health.

About this post- I was sent a tube of Qsilica make up and grime cleansing gel to review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion and I was not paid for this post.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig