Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 6 October 2011

The Gallery : Colour


This week over at The Gallery blog hop the theme is colour.

My colour is green:

My daughter brought some friends up to help cheer them on...
Over the weekend we have been enjoying the beautiful weather that has taken us all by surprise and this is the first X- Country schools race.

We have gone to in shorts and me and my daughter in a summer dress the weather is better than it had been in the summer holidays but not sure how long it will last for.


Green grass, how lovely!!
My youngest son's first schools race.
Tired out already.

Getting all her friends ready to help cheer them on...
My oldest son was haring a few of the races
My son was too young for this race so had to be pulled out before the end but he gave it his best.
Wanting to finish his race he pulled out at the end.
pleased he gave it his best...
Oldest son ready to lead the race.
5 minutes rest.
2nd oldest sons race...



My son 3rd in the race.
I hope it is nice on Saturday for my X-Country race

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig