Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 6 October 2011

What I'm Wearing...





With our  Twenty Twenty-September clothing challenge over now. I don't think I will be doing anymore clothing challenges this year!!

Even with 20 different item for a month I still got bored.

When It was really cold I needed my big jumpers and jean and then we got the heatwave and I need my shorts.

I did repeat my clothes towards the end as I was not feeling very creative.

So since the 1st of October I have love wearing my old clothes again and even had to dig my summer clothes out for the hot weather we have been having....

Matalan dress
George sandles

New Look dress
Shoes from Blackpool

Matalan dress
New look shoes

Primark top
Matalan jeans
New look shoes
Would you do a clothing challenge?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig