Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 2 July 2012

Olympic Torch And The Mansfield Fun Run 2012 : Creative Mondays Blog Hop..


Guess who got to hold the Olympic torch yesterday?


Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judyh-jsThoughts where you can link up all your creative post each week.... what have you all been up to this week?

Wow it's been a busy busy week with the Olympic torch coming through our town on Thursday and yesterday we were even lucky enough to get a hold of the torch at the Mansfield fun run.


3 out of 4 of my kids ran the fun run my oldest just ran a bit with his little sister to help her around as he won it 2 years ago.My 15 year old won it  so I can't wait till Wednesday to see if he got his picture in the local papers.

This week I'm sharing some pictures of the Mansfield fun run..


Want to join in ...




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig