Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 5 July 2012

What I wore To London and A Visit To The Natural History Musuem...


Been a busy week this week with the Olympic Torch Relay coming though our town the kids doing the Fun Run and a trip to London to go see the Natural History Musuem .But one thing remained the same on all these days grey Sky's and rain.What's this horrible weather all about I read somewhere its the wettest July on record and I so want to wear my summer clothes...


Top-hollister
Jeans-Abercrombie & Fitch
Shoes-Lee cooper

 I don't like my reflection from the mirrors in here...
On the underground
Tower Bridge...
Found this amazing garden in a churchyard where I got some pictures of some beautiful flowers...
Hot chocolate for the way home,my did I need this...
Can't wait till next week I'm going to see the Hit Factory Live in Hyde park not sure what to wear yet though it's been over 20 years ago I last went to a concert when we went to see Prince...

Any ideas what I should wear ?

Anyone else going ?

I was a huge Jason Donovan who did you like from the 80's ?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig