Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 21 September 2012

Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying # Week 2....


For me it's Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying "
Goals -A under 2 hour half marathon 

A under 50 minutes 10k

And if I do get in London-just to be able to run a marathon!!

Was very pleased with last weeks training I put my training on Dailymile and last weeks I had ran 38 miles as well as a few exercise classes.

This weeks exercise was-

Friday- Rest day not had a day off for 9 days so need this.


Saturday -  Just under 3 miles -eek weekend and I had a few glasses of wine Friday night and didn't want to run...

Sunday - 8 miles was tough on my own early but kept on running

Monday - 7 mile run  fast for me at 9.15 pace and 1 mile cool down at 12 mins

Tuesday - 45 minutes spin class ( first time back in 3 months)
                45 minutes fit ball class ( first time back in 3 months)
              6 and half miles warm up/reps at running club/cool down

Wednesday - 3 miles recovery run
                      1 hour weights class
                      just under 4 miles in afternoon

Thursday
- body combat class
                  Half mile swim

Been a busy week and my arms and stomach mussels are killing

" No Pain No Gain " springs to mind!!


No whats everyone else been exercising to this week?

Posted some great running recipes yesterday from Seasonal Berries (pictured below)

















SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig