Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 21 September 2012

Jackie Brazil Hot Indiana Jones Necklace Review...


At the minute I am loving the colour hot pink.

Just lately I have started changing all my accessories,scarfs and shoes!! 

Also my nails and my trademark red lipsticks has been set aside (for the moment) and bright pinks are strongly becoming my favourite shades .

This colour is just so cheerful and always brightens up a dull,windy or rainy day...




A few days ago I was contacted by the pr for Find Jewellery (dot) co (dot) uk to see if I would like to review a piece of their Jackie Brazil Indiana range.

I was delighted to see this hot pink necklace it caught my eye straight away.

I just knew I had to review this piece of the collection.



About the Jackie Brazil Hot Pink Indiana Jones Necklace:

This Jackie Brazil Necklace from the Indiana Jones range has a hot pink colour.

No two beads made by this designer are the same so your necklace will be completely unique.

The necklace is made from an assortment of different shaped and sized beads, some are glittery, some have blacks, purples and all shades of bright pink within them.

The shocking pink colour makes this a vibrant piece of Brazillian designed jewellery.


What I think to the Jackie Brazil necklace:
I don't usually wear statement necklaces but since this piece had been delivered, I can not stop looking at it and trying it on.

I keep planning nights out and what I will be wearing with it.

I love this necklace it is such a beautiful piece of jewellery to own and I am so glad I got to review it.

My daughter keeps asking if she can have a look at it we both like looking at the beads as each one is different.

She keeps telling me to look after it/11 (someone already has her eye on it!!)

This necklace is RRP £59.95 and is priced at £37.00




About this post-

I got sent this necklace for this review all thoughts in this post are my own honest opinion and I was not paid for this post.

Outfit post-

  • Necklace-c/o : Jackie Brazil Indiana
  • Dress- George at Asda last year
  • Shoes-Matalan few years ago



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig