Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 28 September 2012

Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying # Week 3 ...

"For me its Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying "

Goals-

A under 2 hour half marathon
A under 50 minutes 10k
This week not only did we get the marathon numbers through the post that we have decied not to do also our letter from the people at London Marathon came through to tell me if I had a place...

And....

 We entered and didn't get in :):):)

I know I should be sad but it was a huge relief as training up for a marathon was so much like hard work and having a large family I didn't have hours free at the weekend to run.This is why I pulled out of the Chester Marathon which is a week on Sunday.

Onwards and upwards now and new goals to set and Pb to make!!.

 I have decided to run Worksop half marathon in 4 weeks time so with the marathon training I did manage to do hopefully I should be ok.

In other news we have a park run starting near us this week..whoo this should be fun a free time 5k race every Saturday...


This weeks exercise was-

Friday- 6 miles ran 

Saturday - 7 miles ran 

Sunday - 5 miles ran 

Monday - Day off from running 

Tuesday - 3 miles warm up /cool down 

4 miles reps,8x half mile reps 

Was so pleased with these fastest I have run in a long long time.Average mile over 4 miles 7.50 pace
Wednesday - 4 miles slow recovery pace 11 mins a mile was hard work after yesterdays efforts
1 hour weights class
Thursday - 1 hour body combat
2 miles warm up/cool down
16 x 300 mtrs with 100 jog recovery could tell I had worked hard Tuesday as these was 8.42 pace!!
No whats everyone else been exercising to this week?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig