Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 25 January 2013

25/01 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week : Welcome To The Weekend Hop ...


Happy weekend!!

I am looking to build the blog hop up so its lots more fun for hopping around and from next week I will be featuring some of the blogs that link up. If you want to co host the blog hop next week and be featured simply leave a comment on this post and I will feature your blog next week.
 
Thanks for stopping by the weekend blog hop and linking up with us.

We are happy you are here and hope you have fun hopping around and finding new blogs to read, follow and comment on.




The blog hop is hosted me Claire from Claire Justine and my co host is Nekky from Reflexions. Grab a coffee and have fun finding new blogs to read.


It would be great if you link up to 3 of your favourite posts this week or just your main blog.


To get the most out of this blog hop please try to visit a few of the websites/blogs that have linked up on the hop and leave some comment. If someone stops by your blog and leaves a comment please try to visit and comment on theirs to make the hop more fun.


Don't forget if your a new follower to there website leave a comment so they can stop by and follow back.


Would be lovely if you would leave a comment and I will pop over and leave you a comment back. If you are a new follower to my blog please leave a message to say your new so I can follow you back too. Hope you all have fun hoping around and have a lovely weekend ...

This linky list has now closed.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig