Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 6 January 2013

Blueberries,Banana And Granola Breakfast Smoothie : Janathon day 6...


Today is long run day, having to do 12 miles on my own was itself a challenge.

I nearly didn't do it.

None of my friends were running today.

 I was going to do 6 miles this morning and 6 later. Hmm like with a dinner to cook and find time before getting the 2 youngest children bathed and to bed early for the first day back to school tomorrow, no I knew that plan wouldn't work!!


I left the house whilst it was still dark and very quiet and off I plodded without a plan.

Seen the sunrise it was so bright and one point though I need my sunglasses and then the fog fall again. It felt like hours!! it was hours, 2hour 20 minutes ...

My legs never warmed up but then again they didn't hit a brick wall either,was slow but I did it :)

Very pleased with today's run, all done dusted no more miles to run today.

For breakfast I had some pancakes and a homemade blueberry smoothie.

I also have a kitkat smoothie planned for later, having earned approximately 1300 extra calories on today's run, think I will make that one after lunch!!

Blueberries,Banana And Granola Breakfast Smoothie...
Serves 1

Ingredients:
  • 50g Blueberries
  • 1 medium banana
  • 50g Low fat natural yogurt
  • 50g Deluxe fruit and nut granola
  • 100ml Skimmed milk
  • Handful of ice

Method:
  1. Chop the banana and place all ingredients into a smoothie maker.
  2. Place setting to mix for 30 seconds.
  3. Smooth for 30 seconds.
  4. Serve straight away.

Janathoon 2012 Participant Logo


Run every day .... Blog every day....Tweet every day ... Throughout January #janathon...


Janathon days ran 6/6

Miles ran this month 40

Workouts 6

Now only 14 miles to add on before I do London Marathon!!!!


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig