Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Janathon day 2 ...


Janathoon 2012 Participant Logo

Run every day .... Blog every day....Tweet every day ... Throughout January #janathon... 


Think I will change my name from yesterdays post (sugar monster) to honey monster because after my run this morning my son wanted some sugar puff and before I knew it I was eating a big bowl full. Healthy smoothie planned for today is still waiting to be made.

Was pleased with my run,luckily my friends were going this morning so I knew I was guaranteed 6 miles of running at a good pace. We did 7 together then they told me I was to do 2 more miles on my own as I need a longer run in the week for my marathon training. So off I went and did 9 in total so was very happy especially as my legs went at 7.  

Stats

Janathon runs 2/2
Miles ran this month 12
Workouts 2
 

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig