Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 4 January 2013

Janathon day 4 : Diet!! What Diet!! ...


Today I had a lovely run with friends, we ran just under 7 miles.

Hard work running long miles, after not much running for a few weeks then 11 on Sunday and 9 Wednesday.

Still aching from yesterdays run and it was only 3 miles.

Was pleased with run at an average pace of 9.25 per mile plus today I had an incentive to work for...


My husband was taking me out for lunch,trouble is I don't think the 7 pieces of cake, ice cream and chocolate fountain will do me to much good (only small ones though).

Oh and red wine!!

No need for dinner today...


Janathoon 2012 Participant Logo


Run every day .... Blog every day....Tweet every day ... Throughout January #janathon...

Janathon days ran 4/4

Miles ran this month 21

Workouts 4


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig