Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 5 January 2013

What I Wore : Out To Lunch ...


Yesterday me and my husband got to go out for lunch to at Peachy Keens in Nottingham. Its the first time we had visited this restaurant before and we loved it. All you can eat at lunch for under £7-00 and my favourite part was - all you can eat cake...


I wore my Asda dress I got from the charity shop last week,brand new, never wore and still tagged up. This bargain dress only cost £4.00 but it was a size to big. I brought it knowing that it would still fit ok with a chunky belt, arr no need for the belt going to an all you can eat buffet though..


     Dress- Adsa via charity shop
Cardigan - Primark sale
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Tesco sale



After -A very full me!!



Didn't feel like a go on the great looking swings in the market Square, before and defiantly not after a huge meal..


And here's my yummy food I had ( if you missed it yesterday ) .We only went because I seen the rather large chocolate fountain flowing in the window yesterday,typical it had run out of chocolate when we visited. Luckily there was some left in the bottom to scoop out . would have love to seen it working though...

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig