Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 3 January 2013

Raspberry Smoothie : Janathon day 3...


Managed to get my planned smoothie yesterday.

Still eating far to many sweet thing at the minute though.

Made some Beetroot Muffins as part of a challenge and they tasted great so had to have 2.


Serves 1-2 

Ingredients:
  • 200g Raspberries, defrosted or fresh
  • 150 ml Natural yogurt
  • 100 ml semi skimmed milk
  • Banana chopped
  • 1 Tsp Honey
  • Half a cup of ice


Method:
  1. Place the raspberries, yogurt, milk banana, honey and ice into a smoothie maker.
  2. Mix for 30 seconds, then smooth for 30 seconds.
  3. Serve straight away.

Tips : May want to sieve the little seed out because it can get a little bitty

Today I felt tired from my 9 miles yesterday so after waiting till late afternoon I decided not to put my run off any longer. Just over 3 miles run and felt tired.Off now to bed because I feel so sleepy...

"ZZZZ"


Janathoon 2012 Participant Logo


Janathon days ran 3/3

Miles ran this month 15

Workouts 3

Run every day .... Blog every day....Tweet every day ... Throughout January #janathon...
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig