Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 16 January 2013

The Ben & Jerry’s Capture Euphoria Challenge: Day Three : Runstreak Day 16...


Today's fun picture for the Capture Euphoria with Ben & Jerry’s bloggers challenge is a picture of me after my run this morning.

 -6 degrees when I set off for to run with a friend and when I arrive home my hair and eyelashes were frozen.

Only manged 6 miles with how cold it was, then later managed another 4 hope this counts for my mid week long run for Marathon training!!


So 2 runs to clock up into my #runstreak today and 10 miles even in snow makes a very happy me, not to mention 104 miles ran this month already in 16 days, when in December I manged 98 for the whole month.

Days ran this year 16/16 #runstreak

Miles ran this month 104

Workouts 18


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig