Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 17 January 2013

The Ben & Jerry’s Capture Euphoria Challenge: Day Four : Runstreak Day 17...


Let it snow, let it snow, Let it snow !!!

Well we don't have a choice in the matter, now the snow has returned.

Had some shopping delivered by our local supermarket so we have not got to use the car :)

In bad weather my husband always uses the train to get to work....


Tonight I made some hot cocoa covered it with whipped cream and marshmallows then watched the snow from inside where it is nice and warm.

Today I didn't brave running in the snow now its turned to ice (its like a ice rink outside now).

Took forever trying to walk to school in it so I decided to go to the gym and use the treadmill. 

I am not usually a treadmill fan as I usually get so bored out my head with it, today I had no choice and I surprised myself how much I liked it. So much so I ran 6 miles on it!!

Days ran this year 17/17 #runstreak

Miles ran this month 110

Workouts 19

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig